Saturday, June 24, 2006

blink

A seep of exhausted tears on the way home from work today...

Am I enough? I often wonder. Have I done enough?
These are lying questions, I know, knowing God, but there you are (there I am).

I am reading Ezekial lately. I find comfort in his vision of the cherubim in the presence of the Lord. Covered on all sides in eyes -- to apprehend all of God's glory? all of human suffering?

This is a mystery to me. I am stunned by both.

Another mystery to me, and another comfort: all of God's glory weeping out in all of human suffering...

Christ crucified.
Enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger kanadians in korea said...

so perfectly true yet so hard to grasp sarah... that Christ is enough. that we are to be nothing except reflections of Him. and i can assure you sister, you shine with his character. love em.

12:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home